Label: Blue Note - 0777 7 89914 2 7,EMI Music Canada - 0777 7 89914 2 7 • Series: True Blue Reissue - #3 • Format: CD Compilation, Reissue, Stereo, Mono • Country: Canada • Genre: Jazz • Style: Bop, Swing
Sinatra Reprise: The Very Good Years is a single disc compilation taken from the four disc box set The Reprise Collection. For many years, this was the only collection of Sinatra's Reprise work on one disc until 's collection Nothing But The Best. The Very Good Years reached #98 on the Billboard Top album charts in Track listingGenre: Traditional pop.
· For fans of Sinatra in general and his early big-band period specifically, Young Blue Eyes: Birth of a Crooner represents a fresh outpouring of Sinatra's winning way with a song. All of the performances are live and come from his stint with Tommy Dorsey's Orchestra, between June and May (the last date here was just four months before he left Dorsey for a committed solo career).
Listen to Denis Solee Radio featuring songs from Ole Blue Eyes Song Book (Sinatra Instrumentally) free online. Listen to free internet radio, news, sports, music, and podcasts. Stream live CNN, FOX News Radio, and MSNBC. Plus , AM/FM radio stations featuring music, news, and local sports talk.
Blue Note Plays Sinatra. Besides being lauded by the masses, Sinatra got his fare share of kudos from the jazz fraternity, too. From those who worked directly with him on recording sessions to the many players who just admired his unique and powerful brand of phrasing, the top jazz players of the '50s and '60s had plenty of respect for the.
· Within three months he was the Bobby Soxer’s idol; within a year he was the original pop idol, with a string of hits to his name, many of which jostle for a place among the best Frank Sinatra songs.
- Computer Poem - Bob Cobbing, Peter Finch (2), François Dufrêne, Helmer Bodil, Lawrence Upton - Untit
- Theme From Nicholas And Alexandra - Henry Mancini, His Orchestra And Chorus* - Big Screen - Little S
- Demain Tu Te Maries (Arrête, Arrête Ne Me Touche Pas) - Patricia Carli Accompagnée Par Jean Bouchéty