Label: Get Hip Recordings - GH-1001 • Format: Vinyl LP Hard cover • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Garage Rock
· Mystic Eyes Mystic Eyes – Garage Punk Outsiders from Buffalo, NY, USA. Mystic Eyes “Our Time To Leave!” – When you’re all alone and lonely, don’t reach for this and that. Come and hear the songs of these here mystic eyes. If they can’t see what it is Turn, Turn, Turn away from them. Dig this sound. Dig this. Dig what is now and.
Mystic Eyes (3) - Our Time To Leave I'm Glad I Walked Out The Door Various - Declaration Of Fuzz (Comp) 3 versions: Glitterhouse Records: RP Germany: Sell This Version: 3 versions Mystic Eyes (3) My Time To Leave.
MYSTIC EYES-OUR TIME TO LEAVE! (primal 60s garage rock sound.)Label:GET HIP 4 bonus tracks. If ever there was a band that could do justice to a ‘60s folk-rock chestnuts like “Clam Me Down,” it’s the Mystic Eyes. And on this LP, they prove it yet again.
· MYSTIC EYES-OUR TIME TO LEAVE! (primal ‘60s garage rock sound.)Label:GET HIP 4 bonus tracks. If ever there was a band that could do justice to a ‘60s folk-rock chestnuts like “Clam Me Down,” it’s the Mystic Eyes. And on this LP, they prove it yet again.
· " I think I was still at the University of Rochester when I first heard Mystic Eyes, though I can't remember if it was via a recording or a live show they did in Buffalo with the Chesterfield Kings. I do remember my reaction to their first 45, "My Time To Leave"/"From Above" (Get Hip GH). The A-side original was nothing short of amazing.
- Der Knabe Und Die Schlange - Walfriede Schmitt, Eberhard Esche, Herwart Grosse - Wie Die Tiere Überh
- Independence Day - Hollywood Cinemascope Orchestra* - Les Plus Grands Thèmes Du Cinéma Fantastique E
- A Certain Sadness - Astrud Gilberto / Walter Wanderley - A Certain Smile A Certain Sadness (Vinyl, L